Teen Jobs at Tender Greens
Tender Greens is categorized as healthy, quick, fresh, local eats. Although depending on the location, the minimum age to work for this restaurant is 18 years old. The available part-time jobs are Restaurant Team Members with all-around responsibilities. Below are some of the duties of Restaurant Team Members:
- Prepare, wash, peel, and/or cut various food to be cooked or served
- Prepare all food items to order
- Follow standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits
- Make sure that guests orders are properly portioned and ready to be served
- Make sure that supervisors have been informed about equipment
- Make sure that all equipment, utensils, work areas, dishes are clean
- Collect orders and hand the receipt
Tender Greens Job Application
To apply jobs, visit tendergreens.com/careers.
Tender Greens Interview Questions
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What type of cash register did you work with?
- How do you think that you will handle the stresses of this job?
- Are you available to work closing shifts and weekends?
Tender Greens Benefits
The following are the benefits of working at Tender Greens:
- Employee discounts
- Free meals
- Sick and vacation leave
Find a Tender Greens near you