Teen Jobs at Stonefire Grill
Stonefire Grill offers fast casual, family-style dining, take out, and catering services. The minimum age to work for this restaurant is 16 years old. The available part-time jobs are Team Members. Below are some of the duties of Team Members:
- Prepare food products as described in the Production Book
- Operates all equipment involved in grill and sandwich preparation
- Follow to all Health Department and company and sanitation standards
- Keep work area neat and organized
- Carefully handle food product to prevent waste
- Communicate with Kitchen Manager
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or other members of the management team
Stonefire Grill Job Application
To appy jobs at Stonefire Grill, visit stonefiregrill.com/careers/.
Stonefire Grill Interview Questions
- Why Stonefire?
- Why do you think you would be good for this job?
- What can you offer to the company?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- Among the various values on the paper, which one is your favorite and why?
Stonefire Grill Benefits
The following are the benefits of working at Stonefire Grill:
- Employee discounts
- Free meals
- Performance Bonus
- Vacation and Paid Time Off for fulltime employees only
Find a Stonefire Grill near you