Noodles & Company Facts
- Noodles & Company is a fast-casual dining restaurant
- The noodle dishes, salads, and soups are based on the various influences around the globe
- Its headquarters is in Broomfield, Colorado, and it was founded by Aaron Kennedy
- Currently, it has an estimate of 410 branches
- Its most popular dish is The Wisconsin Mac & Cheese
- It has a no-tipping policy because Kevin Ruddy, its CEO believes that this policy is the company’s key to its success
Noodles & Company Jobs
The minimum hiring age is 16. The usual jobs being offered by Noodles and Company is the Restaurant Team Member, which can be a cook, cashier, and / or server. The following are the responsibilities of a team member:
- Welcome the guests and assist them where to be seated
- Take the food orders
- Take care of the cash and credit transactions
- Be knowledgeable of the menu and answer guest questions about the food
- Serve the “Real Food” to the customers and cater to their dining needs
- Prepare / cook food items quickly, which might cover noodle dishes, appetizers, and salad preparation
- Making sure that the restaurant is always clean and inviting to customers
- Willing to take the responsibilities such as cooking, being a cashier and/or serving
Noodles & Company Job Application
In its careers page, click the Team Member positions where you will see all of its branches across the U.S. The branches, once clicking them, you will see the various job postings. Then, click the “view” button to find out the necessary requirements. You can also visit a Noodles & Company restaurant near you to apply.
Noodles & Company Job Interview Questions
- Do you have any cooking experience?
- Tell me about a time when you struggled with management?
- What is the area you would say needed the biggest improvement?
- When have you had to deal with customers?
- Why do you want to work for us?
Noodles & Company Benefits
Below are the benefits that employees enjoy:
- Discount on food items whether on or off-duty both for part-time and fulltime employees
- Paid time off for fulltime employees
- Reimbursement expenses for healthy lifestyle-related membership for fulltime and part-time employees
- Scholarships for deserving team members and/ or team members’ children for fulltime and part-time employees
- Medical, life, and other health benefits for fulltime and part time employees (there is a slight difference between the two)