What facts should you know about Ruby Tuesday?
- Ruby Tuesday restaurant was started for the first time in 1972 by Samuel E. (Sandy) Beall, III. in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Ruby Tuesday’s headquarter is located in Maryville, Tennessee
- There are more than 658 franchise restaurants locations within 44 states in United States
- Ruby Tuesday restaurant is well known for its Salad Bar and Hamburgers since the beginning
Teen Jobs at Ruby Tuesday
What jobs teenagers can apply at Ruby Tuesday?
Dish Machine Operator
DMO (Dish Machine Operator) will be responsible to maintain cleanliness and sanitation procedure in accordance with the company standard. This includes all glassware, tableware, cooking utensils and kitchen areas as well as the floor. You must be able to use mechanical and manual cleaning methods. High school diploma or equivalent is required to apply the position.
Your main responsibility is to make sure all customers’ orders are served within timely manner following their special requests. You must be able to communicate effectively with other team members to expedite all food deliveries to the dining room, TueGo/Catering and bar areas. You will organize the table orders and side work in the expo area.
Garden Bar Specialist
GBS (Garden Bar Specialist) will be responsible to maintain the World Class Garden Bar Ruby Tuesday restaurant like setting up and closing down the Garden Bar area and Garden Bar cooler. You must know what kinds of offerings available to the guests and how to serve high quality preparation and presentation of food items on the garden bar. The minimum age to apply this position is 18 years old.
Ruby Tuesday Job Application
How to apply jobs at Ruby Tuesday as a teenager?
- First you need to find Ruby Tuesday restaurant near you
- Then go to Ruby Tuesday Career page and enter your zip code
- Choose a restaurant and click “See Available Positions Here”
- Next is to choose the job position you would like to apply online
Ruby Tuesday Career Video
Ruby Tuesday Job Interview Questions
- What are some hobbies you like?
- When are you available?
- How would you handle rude customers?
- What is leadership?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
Ruby Tuesday Job Perks and Drawbacks
Things you should know about working at Ruby Tuesday
- Paid vacation time off is given only for upper level management
- There is monthly meeting with Management for all employees
- 50 % discount for employee’s meals and 25 % off if you bring family or friends
- You will get health or dental insurance
Is There Ruby Tuesday Near Me?
Needs to find Ruby Tuesday nearby? Find Ruby Tuesday near you