What facts should you know about Outback Steakhouse?
- The first Outback Steakhouse Restaurant was opened in Tampa by Bob Basham, Chris T. Sullivan, Trudy Cooper, and Tim Gannon in February 1988
- The company’s headquarters is located in Tampa, Florida
- There are more than 755 Outback Steakhouse restaurant locations spread in 25 states, Puerto Rico and District of Columbia
- Outback Steakhouse primary product is steak
Teen Jobs at Outback Steakhouse
What jobs teenagers can apply at Outback Steakhouse? Minimum age to apply is 16 years old.
You are responsible to welcome and entertain guests during waiting times by offering beverages and food tasting services. You will help the guests find their places in the dining room or bar areas by ensuring a smooth handoff to the service staff. You will help the team preparing the table and answering the phone call.
You must be an energetic and dynamic individual with strong interpersonal and customer service skills. You will assist the assembly of prepared food and condiments and check orders for accuracy to ensure satisfaction. You are committed to safe food handling, cleanliness and safety standards during the shift.
Your primary duties are keeping the cleanliness and organization of the dishes and silver wares. You must do trash disposal and linen bag removal regularly. You are able to operate dishwasher machines as well as doing it manually.
Outback Steakhouse Job Application
How to apply jobs at Outback Steakhouse as a teenager?
- Visit Outbreak Steakhouse Career page
- Got to Hourly Positions section and click on the link
- You can also find Outback Steakhouse location near you and ask the manager if they are hiring
Outback Steakhouse Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your previous job?
- When can you start working?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Do you have a reliable source of transportation?
Outback Steakhouse Job Perks and Drawbacks
- Some places offer free meals but others give discounted food
- You must have a driver license
- There is a flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get culinary on the job training and management skills