Jobs for Teenagers at Maggiano’s Little Italy
Maggiano’s Little Italy Facts
What facts should you know about Maggiano’s Little Italy?
- Rich Melman is the founder of Maggiano’s Little Italy Restaurant in Chicago on November 11, 1991.
- The 1st restaurant is located at the corners of Clark Street and Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Then the company under Brinker International, Inc developed it into 51 locations in 23 states and District of Columbia.
- Maggianos Little Italy has its specialty in serving traditional Italian food by giving their guests an opportunity to customize their meals for any potential allergies, gluten-intolerant diets or special requests.
Teen Jobs at Maggiano’s Little Italy
What jobs teenagers can apply at Maggiano’s Little Italy?
Desirable applicants should be the ones with love and passion for great Italian food that provides guests with authentic recipe, unique menu, service and style. The wage starts $12 per hour.
Being a Server is respected part of Maggiano’s ambassador to the hungry customers. You will deliver the caring family atmosphere with fast service and sanitation standard. The salary will be $10 per hour depending on working experiences.
Dishwasher will take an important part of Maggiano’s teammates that maintain utensil and cutlery always clean following the sanitation standard. Hard working and flexibility in time are important parts for this position. Your salary is $9 an hour with tenure.
Maggiano’s Little Italy Career Video
Maggiano’s Little Italy Job Application
How to apply jobs at Maggiano’s Little Italy as a teenager?
At Maggiano’s Little Italy you can apply jobs in culinary or restaurant management but you probably starts as a teammate.
There are other job positions that are not mentioned above and you can apply such as Busser and Delivery Driver.
Maggiano’s Little Italy Job Interview Questions
If you are called for an interview you might be asked these questions:
- Do you have any past experiences in a restaurant?
- Why would you work at Maggiano’s Little Italy?
- How is your experiences with Italian food?
Maggiano’s Little Italy Jobs FAQ
- Things you should know about working at Maggiano’s Little Italy?
- Interesting Discounts for Brinker-Owned Brands
- Free meal, Medical Insurance, or Promotion
- You can enjoy onsite gym or yoga facilities if available
- You can join company event and volunteer program
- Family culture is strong in this company