Luna Grill Facts
- Luna Grill is a Mediterranean fast casual dining restaurant which offer delight and healthy food at fair prices
- This restaurant also provide catering service for private and corporate events
- Currently Luna Grill is available only in Orange County / Los Angeles County and Dallas – Fort Worth
How Old to Work at Luna Grill
Minimum age to apply jobs at Luna Grill is 16 years old.
Luna Grill Jobs for Teens
Since it is a casual fast food restaurant, here are some general requirements to work at Luna Grill:
- You must be able to stand for a long period of time up to five hours of work
- You must be able to reach, stoop, bend down and and will often lift weights up to 50 pounds
- You must be willing to work at weekends and holidays
What jobs can teen apply at Luna Grill?
- Open or close the line, stock and refill items according to FIFO procedures
- Cook and present the food according to their Standards
- Control the ticket time and follow Line book instructions
- Help in prep and dish washing when needed
- Keep the line stocked and clean and organized through out the shift
- Open or close the kitchen, inspect prep item, identify items needed and prep
- Able to follow recipe instruction
- Help put orders in the storage, walk-in cooler and freezer
- Keep the prep area clean and organized by following sanitation procedure
- Help in the line and dish washing when needed
Both are part-time jobs with wages around $10.50+ (as posted in the job ad for Prep Cook and Line Cook in Flower Mound, TX).
Other teen jobs in Luna Grill are generally cashier, server, busser, dishwasher.
How to Apply Job at Luna Grill
Luna Grill does not provide printable job application form.
Apply jobs online at Luna Grill today or learn more from their career page from the link below.
Luna Grill Job Application Guide
Luna Grill Interview Questions
- Where I would hope to be at Luna Grill in a year?
- If you were an animal what would you be?
Is There Luna Grill Near Me?
Cannot find a location? Find Luna Grill near you