Jobs for Teenagers at Luby’s
- Luby’s or Luby’s Cafeteria is actually one of Luby’s, Inc. brands
- This cafeteria restaurant is based in Texas but also available in 2 other states
How Old Do you Have to be to Work at Luby’s?
The minimum age to work at Luby’s cafeteria is generally 16 years old.
Luby’s Jobs for Teens
What jobs can teen apply at Luby’s?
There are two kinds of job position: Front of House and Back of House.
Front of House positions are basically job positions which deal with customers such as Wait Staff, Cashier, Guest Service, Bartender, and Host/Hostess.
While Back of House position deals mostly with the food production such as Cook, Butcher, Utility, and Busser.
Both are in-restaurant hourly job positions.
If you are already 21 years old you can apply for Luby’s Management in Training Program.
Once you have been successfully accepted as Manager In Training, you have the opportunity to be the Assistant Manager, then Associate Manager and finally the General Manager.
How to Apply Jobs at Luby’s
Luby’s does not provide printable job application.
To learn more about working at Luby’s please visit Luby’s Career and submit your resume online.
You can also find Luby’s near you from Luby’s Cafetaria Locations and ask the manager if they are hiring.
Luby’s Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work for Lubys?
- What hours are you available?
- Why would you be a good fit for Luby’s?
- Do you have any job experience?