Quick facts you should know about Firehouse Subs
- Firehouse Subs was founded for the first time on October 10, 1994 by Robin and Chris Sorensen, brothers of firefighters in Jacksonville, Florida
- Firehouse Subs’ headquarter is located in Jacksonville, Florida
- There are more than 1050 franchise restaurants locations across 44 states nationwide
- The specialty products that Firehouse Subs serve is the well known Hook & Ladder® which contains smoked turkey breast, Virginia honey ham, and Monterey Jack cheese
Teen Jobs at Firehouse Subs
What jobs teenagers can apply at Firehouse Subs?
You must have a very good hand-eye coordination so that you will be able to handle large knives, grinders and slippery pieces of meat. You must be able to stand for long periods of time so your stamina should be good. Meat Slicer will also use skills and expertise to cut large pieces of meats into roasts, steaks, chops, sausages and other cuts as the customer want. To apply for this position you should be at least 18 years old.
You must be able to communicate effectively to guests and other team members. Your duties are making sandwiches, taking customer orders, cleaning dishes, slicing and preparing. You must be able to stand during your shift. The minimum age to apply for this position is 16 years old but it is preferable that you are 18 years old or older.
Your main responsibility is to operate cash register and serve the customers with friendly attitude and quick service. You are responsible to maintain safe and clean environment to the surrounding area. You are able to work with fast paced environment with other team members.
Firehouse Subs Job Application
How to apply jobs at Firehouse Subs as a teenager?
- Visit Firehouse Subs Careers
- Then you can choose either Company-Owned Restaurant or Franchisee-Owned Restaurant
- After you pick the available position, you can fill in the Application Form on the right side and submit
- You can also find a Firehouse Subs location near you and ask if they are hiring
Firehouse Subs Career Video
Firehouse Subs Job Interview Questions
- Why you chose Fire house to begin with?
- Why are you getting a job?
- What was your previous working experience?
- When can you start?
- How long you plan to work at this location
Firehouse Subs Job Perks and Drawbacks
What things you should know about working at Firehouse Subs?
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- There is not a formal training just a manual book for new employees
- 50 % Discount for meals on duty employees and 25 % cut while off duty
- You will get your payment check every two weeks
Are There Firehouse Subs Near Me?
Click the link below to find Firehouse Subs near you by using Google Map. (You might need to allow your browser to track your physical location).Find Firehouse Subs near you