Facts You Should Know About Culver’s
- Culver’s is an American casual fast-food restaurant chain which sells fast foods and drinks especially Frozen Custard and Butter Burgers
- The restaurant was founded in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin
Teen Jobs at Culver’s
Here are some examples of job titles that teenagers can apply at Culver’s. The following job titles and descriptions are taken either from Culver’s career page or job boards.
Prepare food the right way and welcome guests promptly and courteously. You will serve customers by taking and delivering their orders with excellent guest service and hospitality. You must follow company safety standards by practicing proper food safety at all times. You must use a neat, well-groomed uniform during your working shift.
You will assist in preparing and cooking high quality food products to meet company standards. You know how to operate all kitchen equipment and maintain its cleanliness. You must follow food safety practices, portion control and presentation in timely manner.
You are responsible to serve customers with punctuality and courteous. You must know company products knowledge well. You know how to operate cash register and make daily report to Manager.
Maintain the interior and exterior of the restaurant so they’re always clean, comfortable and consistent for guests.
Work with the general manager to keep the restaurant running smoothly and to boost sales volume and profit margin.
Culver’s Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work here?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What’s the first thing you think of when you think of Culver’s?
- Are you in any extracurricular activities, sports, clubs, and dual enrollment?
- Would you like to work in the front or the back?
Culver’s Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive job training through video to prepare your work
- You get 50% off when you are working and 25% off the clock for employee discount.
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get your payment every two weeks
Culver’s Job Application
You must be at least 14 years old to apply at Culver’s, but not in the kitchen, however some locations require 16 as the minimum age. To apply jobs at Culver’s, you can visit culvers.com/careers or use the search form below by entering your city and state to find teen jobs at Culver’s restaurant near you.