What facts should you know about Culver’s?
- Culver’s restaurant was founded by Craig and Lea Culver in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin
- The company’s headquarters is located in Pairie du Sac, Wisconsin
- There are more than 640 restaurants across United States
- Culver’s is an American casual fast-food restaurant chain which sells fast foods and drinks especially Frozen Custard and Butter Burgers
Teen Jobs at Culver’s
What jobs teenagers can apply at Culver’s?
Prepare food the right way and welcome guests promptly and courteously. You will serve customers by taking and delivering their orders with excellent guest service and hospitality. You must follow company safety standards by practicing proper food safety at all times. You must use a neat, well-groomed uniform during your working shift.
You will assist in preparing and cooking high quality food products to meet company standards. You know how to operate all kitchen equipment and maintain its cleanliness. You must follow food safety practices, portion control and presentation in timely manner.
You are responsible to serve customers with punctuality and courteous. You must know company products knowledge well. You know how to operate cash register and make daily report to Manager.
Maintain the interior and exterior of the restaurant so they’re always clean, comfortable and consistent for guests.
Work with the general manager to keep the restaurant running smoothly and to boost sales volume and profit margin.
Culver’s Job Application
You must be at least 14 years old to apply at Culver’s, but not in the kitchen, however some locations require 16 as the minimum age.
How to apply jobs at Culver’s as a teenager?
- Find Culver’s restaurant available near you
- Choose a restaurant and learn about its
- Go to Culver’s job openings and apply for a job in the restaurant you are interested in
- If there is no job openings at the restaurant you choose, you should submit your personal information and upload your resume to the box which says “Join our Talent Community to receive key career updates” (This box is hidden in you are using a small screen on mobile device, so witch to a desktop screen.
Culver’s Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work here?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What’s the first thing you think of when you think of Culver’s?
- Are you in any extracurricular activities, sports, clubs, and dual enrollment?
- Would you like to work in the front or the back?
Culver’s Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive job training through video to prepare your work
- You get 50% off when you are working and 25% off the clock for employee discount.
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get your payment every two weeks
Is There Culver’s Near Me?
Needs to find Culver’s nearby? Find Culver’s near you