Carrabba’s Italian Grill Facts
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill is an American restaurant that is famous for its delicious Italian-American cuisines and beverages such as their Lemon cream linguine and Tuscan-grilled lamb chops.
- The restaurant was founded by John Charles “Johnny” Carrabba, III and his uncle Damian Mandola in Houston, Texas December 26, 1986.
- Currently, it has over 247 restaurants located in the United States.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Jobs
The restaurant offers various job opening, especially for entry-level applicants. They offer full-time and part-time positions for their employees. The minimum age to apply is 18 years old. Some of the jobs they offer are:
The responsibilities of the server include assembling the food orders with accuracy and reviewing it to ensure customer satisfaction, delivering food and beverages to assigned tables, bussing tables, and providing a friendly and attentive service to the customers. Candidates must be a team player, have extensive knowledge of food preparation, fast, can stand for a long period of time and have excellent communication skills.
The bartender’s responsibilities are craft drinks perfectly, serving customers correctly and politely, will be the resource of the server in answering questions about the restaurant’s spirited drinks. Candidate must have excellent customer service skills, have knowledge on serving food and drinks, knows proper food handling and safety guidelines, efficient and fast.
- Line Cook
The responsibilities and duties of the line cook include following the recipe guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction, preparing food while ensuring proper food handling and sanitation is followed, using kitchen equipment properly and maintaining the cleanliness of the workstation. Candidates must have knowledge in food preparation, knows how to use kitchen equipment, fast, and a team player.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Job Application
Applicants who are interested in applying at Carrabba’s Italian Grill can apply online by visiting the restaurant’s career page. Select between hourly and management jobs which will then redirect you to its online recruitment site. Register and apply by filling in your details.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Job Interview Questions
- What can you bring to the team?
- How would you handle a difficult customer?
- Do you have any previous experience related to the position?
- What can you make stand-out in the team?
- Why did you choose to work here?
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Job Benefits
- Provides competitive pay
- 50% discount on meals during breaks
- Flexible working schedule
- Health insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program
Is There Carrabba’s Italian Grill Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Carrabba’s Italian Grill is available in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin - Locations might change in time as Carrabba’s Italian Grill open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Carrabba’s Italian Grill nearby? Find Carrabba’s Italian Grill near you