Camille’s Sidewalk Café
- Camille’s Sidewalk Café is an American restaurant that serves delicious freshly made sandwiches, salads, and fruit smoothies.
- The restaurant was established in 1996 by David Rutkauskas together with his wife and uncle. It first opened in Woodland Hills Mall in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Currently, it has about 29 restaurants located in the United States.
Camille’s Sidewalk Café Jobs
Camille’s Sidewalk Café has many jobs positions open for teens and entry-level applicants. They offer both full-time and part-time positions for successful candidates. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Here are some of the job they offer:
The task and duties of the cashier at Camille’s include greeting the customers, taking orders correctly, managing food assembly and making payments and change. Candidates must have great customer service skills, friendly, fast and can stand for long periods of time. Must also have good math skills.
The server’s responsibilities include assembling food orders, delivering food to customers, answering customer queries, especially about the menu, assisting with seating customers and bussing tables. Candidates must be a team player, fast, dependable, and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Cook’s task and duties include preparing food according to the restaurant’s recipes, using and maintaining kitchen equipment, stocking, and restocking of goods, and coordinating with the server. Candidates must have knowledge of proper food handling and safety, fast, a team player, and knows how to use kitchen equipment such as stoves, oven, fryers, etc.
Camille’s Sidewalk Café Job Application
Applicants who are interested to apply can apply online through different sites. You can contact the store you choose and ask for the position available. You can also apply in person by downloading their online application form and locate the nearest stores near you. Ask the manager directly for job openings and pass your application form.
Camille’s Sidewalk Café Job Interview Questions
- How would you sell me this pen?
- Why do you choose to work at Camille’s sidewalk café?
- Why do you think your best fit for this position?
- Are you a team player?
- How would you handle an angry customer?
Camille’s Sidewalk Café Job Benefits
- Provides competitive pay
- Discounted meals during shifts
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable working environment