Quick facts you need to know about Bruegger’s
- Bruegger’s was founded by Nordahl Leo Brue and Mike Dressell in Troy, New York, 1983
- Bruegger’s has more than 300 stores located in 26 states in the United States and is headquartered in Burlington, Vermont
- At first Bruegger’s only served bagels but then also all kinds of breads, salads, soups, desserts, sandwiches, wraps, fresh fruit, coffee, specialty drinks, and paninis
Teen Jobs at Bruegger’s
Minimum age to work at Bruegger’s is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at Bruegger’s?
This position will be filled by serious and customer-friendly applicants with a great personality and work ethic. Candidates must be at least 16 years of age. Wages range depending on work experience.
Bakers are the people who will be responsible for producing fresh and high quality bagels and other products with hygiene and sanitation standards. If you have the ability to use kitchen utensils and baking process it will increase your chances of being employed for this job. Wages vary and will continue to increase in the future.
As the front-end workers, Counter Associate must possess basic math operations and excellent communication skills that provide customers with efficient and fast service. The ability to handle cash register and maintain cleanliness is an obligation.
Bruegger’s Job Application
How to apply jobs at Bruegger’s as a teenager?
Bruegger’s Job Interview Questions
If you are called for an interview at Brugger’s you might be asked these questions:
- Would you say you’re good with customers?
- Why would you be a good fit to work here?
- Tell me about yourself!
- What is your salary expectation?
Bruegger’s Job Perks and Drawbacks
What should you know about working at Bruegger’s?
- There is a 50% discount for all employees
- Free meal for a shift 8 hours or longer
- Willing to work under pressure and have a good teamwork
- You must be a fast learner adjusting for a new environment
- You must be willing to work on holidays