BJ’s Restaurants Facts
- BJ’s Restaurants is an American restaurant which is known for its award-winning handcrafted beer and Chicago-style pizza with a Southern California twist.
- The restaurant was established in 1978 by Mike Phillips and Bill Cunningham in Santa Ana, California. It was originally named as BJ’s Chicago Pizzeria.
- Currently, it has about 202 restaurants located in the United States.
BJ’s Restaurant Jobs
BJ’s Restaurant has various job openings especially for teens and entry-level applicants. They have full-time and part-time positions available for their employees. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Some of the jobs available are:
The duties include greeting the guest with a friendly smile, assisting the guest with the seating, answer queries about the menu, engage customers in a conversation, answer phone calls and coordinating with the servers. Candidates must be friendly, fun and enthusiastic.
The duties include assisting in assembling food orders, suggesting foods on the menu, answering customer queries and assisting them with additional orders, serving food orders, maintain the dining area clean and bussing tables. Candidates must be energetic, fast, friendly and dependable. Must be able to stand for a long period of time during the shift.
The duties include maintaining the kitchen utensil and equipment clean and sanitize, storing kitchen items in the proper storage area, ensuring proper sanitation is performed when cleaning kitchen utensils and stocking and restocking items. Candidates must be friendly, dependable, a team player and dependable.
BJ’s Restaurant Job Application
Applicants who want to try a career at BJ’s Restaurant may apply in two ways:
- For walk-in applicants, the schedule for applying is every Monday Through Friday 2pm-4pm. Ask the manager directly for available positions and fill in the job application form that will be given to you.
- For online applicants, you can visit the site’s career page and choose the position you like. Read the job description and apply. You will be then redirected to its online recruitment site in which it will require you to sign up with your details to continue with your application.
BJ’s Restaurant Job Interview Question
- Why do you want to work for BJs Restaurants?
- How would you handle a difficult customer?
- Do you consider yourself a trustworthy and honest person?
- Why should we hire you?
- What does good customer service mean to you?
BJ’s Restaurant Job Benefits
- Provides great pay and benefits
- Free meals during shifts
- Advancement opportunities
- Dining discounts for team members
- Paid vacations
Is There BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse Near Me?
Needs to find BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse nearby? Find BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse near you