Bakers Square Facts
- Bakers Square first opened its door in December of 1969. It was originally called Mrs. C’s and was later on changed to Poppin’ Fresh Pies. The name was finally changed to Bakers Square when it was bought by VICORP in 1963.
- It is a casual restaurant which is known for its mouth-watering pies. It has won 300 blue ribbons for the past 10 years.
- Currently, it is owned by American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC and has 39 store locations in America.
Bakers Square Jobs
Bakers Square has many job postings available. Entry level applicants are welcome to apply. Some of the available jobs are:
- Line Cook
Line cooks are responsible for cooking meals on the menu, ensuring food is properly prepared and plated within 10 minutes, stocking, and maintain the workstation safe and clean. Candidates must be detail oriented, can work fast, follows instruction and can practice health and safety codes. Minimum age to apply is 16 years of age.
Servers task include serving food to customers, cleaning tables, communicating with customers, and making the guest feel welcome by accommodating them with their needs. Applicants must be enthusiastic, friendly, always with a smile, have excellent customer service skills and pays attention to detail. The age requirement to apply is 16 years old.
- Restaurant Manager
Restaurant manager task and responsibilities include assisting in hiring new employees, train team members, ensuring protocol is followed and responding to customer queries. Candidates must possess leadership skills, excellent communication skill, and organization skill. The minimum age to apply is 18 years of age.
Baker Square Job Application
There are many jobs available at Bakers Square. Visit their career page to apply. There are two ways to apply:
- Type in the position you want and how far you like to apply to by adjusting the miles. It will then show a list of stores with addresses that has the available positions. You can walk-in and ask the manager directly to apply.
- Type or choose the job position you want and click on apply. It will redirect you to its online application site. Fill in the required details and submit to apply.
Bakers Square Job Interview Questions
- Why do want to work at Bakers Square?
- What do you do during your spare time?
- How would you handle an angry customer?
- How would you describe your favorite pie?
- Do you have any work related experience?
Bakers Square Job Benefits
- Provides a flexible working schedule
- Offers health insurance
- Provides meal discounts
- Has advancement opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
Is There Bakers Square Near Me?
Needs to find Bakers Square nearby? Find Bakers Square near you