- Bahama Breeze is a Caribbean inspired restaurant that serves various dishes, tropical drinks and cocktails many more. It has an island-themed vibe and offers live music every night.
- It was founded by Darden Restaurants Inc. in 1996. Their restaurant first opened in Orlando Florida.
- Currently, it has over 40 stores located in the United States.
Bahama Breeze Jobs
Bahama Breeze has various job opening especially for teens who want to start their career. You can apply as a full-time or part-time employee. Here are some jobs they’re searching for:
The host or also known as a greeter is responsible for making the first impression to the guest. Their task includes but not limited to greeting the guest with a friendly and vibrant smile, manage reservations/seating, and accommodating the needs of the customers. Candidates must be energetic, friendly, and can speak in an articulate and pleasing manner. Must also be able to stand for a long period of time and can smile consistently. The minimum age requirement to apply is 15 years old.
The server’s responsibilities include taking orders from customers, serving food and drinks, cleaning tables, rolling silverware, cleaning dishes and assisting in patron’s request. Candidate must be detail oriented, have a high energetic personality, has strong memorization skill and reliable. Entry levels are welcome to apply. Age must be 15 years old or above to apply.
Line and Prep Cooks
Their task includes preparing meals of the customers, using kitchen equipment such as ovens, stoves, and microwaves, and ensuring food quality. Candidate must have a culinary background to apply, must have knowledge in handling kitchen equipment, and can follow health and safety guidelines. Experience is not required. Entry level applicant must be 15 years old to apply.
Bahama Breeze Job Application
Visit the Bahama Breeze career page to search and apply for the position you like. They have various job openings especially for teen and entry-level applicants. By clicking on their talent network, it will redirect you to another site where you’ll type the position you’re applying for and location. It will then ask you to sign in to their network as a form of online application form to let you apply.
Bahama Breeze Job Interview Question
- What skills can you bring to Bahama Breeze?
- How do you plan to handle when there is a difficult guest?
- Can you do multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment?
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for the position?
- What is your experience?
Bahama Breeze Job Benefit
- Provides competitive pay
- Offers a flexible work schedule
- Access to medical, dental and vision insurance benefits
- Meal discount to the store and its sister brands
- Has the Employee Assistance Program
Is There Bahama Breeze Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Bahama Breeze is available in Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington - Locations might change in time as Bahama Breeze open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Bahama Breeze nearby? Find Bahama Breeze near you