What facts should you know about Whole Foods Market?
- John Mackey, Renee Lawson partnered with Craig Weller and Mark Skiles started the first Whole Foods Market in Austin, Texas, 1980
- Whole Foods Market’s headquarter is located in downtown Austin, Texas
- There are more than 400 stores locations across the United States
- Whole Foods Market primarily serves organic foods and products as following certified National Organic Program standards
Teen Jobs at Whole Foods Market
What jobs teenagers can apply at Whole Foods Market?
You must be a polite friendly individual that has excellent customer service skills. You will work in bakery department and monitoring the production of artisan bread, gelato, cakes, pastries juice and coffee bars. You must follow the department procedures for preparing, rotating, storing, and stocking of product.
Your job is to setup and maintain attractive displays of all products in the store. You will monitor product quality and freshness and perform all duties related to stocking and sanitation standard. You must be able to work in various working schedule nights, weekends and holidays.
Your main responsibility is to ensure all shelves and cases are hygiene and well-displayed. You will prepare specialty merchandise including ready-to-cook products, cured meats, and sausages. You must know how to prepare, package, weigh, and label price meat products for sale.
Whole Foods Market Job Application
How to apply jobs at Whole Foods Market as a teenager?
- Firstly we suggest you to read Whole Food Market Career FAQ
- If you are confident enough to apply right away, please visit Whole Food Market Job Search page
- If you are not sure if there is Whole Food Market available near you, then you need to check Whole Food Market Store Location
Whole Foods Market Career Video
Whole Foods Market Job Interview Questions
- What was one time you received negative feedback from a customer? And how did you handle it?
- Name one of your best customer service moments?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are you like when you’re stressed?
- Why would you be a good fit for whole foods?
Whole Foods Market Job Perks and Drawbacks
Things you should know about working at Whole Foods Market
- You will have a healthcare, dental and vision insurance for part time or full time team members
- You can get a paid time off and ongoing training for new employees
- There is not employee’s uniform and having a tattoo is allowed
- You will get 20 % discount on top of other discount
Are There Whole Foods Market Near Me?
Click the link below to find Whole Foods Market near you by using Google Map. (You might need to allow your browser to track your physical location).Find Whole Foods Market near you