What facts should you know about Vera Bradley?
- Vera Bradley was founded by Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia Miller in 1982
- The company’s headquarters is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- There are more than 161 stores in 50 states and District of Columbia
- Vera Bradley is a luggage and handbag design company which also offers other items including luggage tags, rolling luggage, accessories, beach towels, wallets, cosmetic cases, wrist accessories, umbrellas, and gifts
Teen Jobs at Vera Bradley
You must be at least 18 years old to apply at Vera Bradley. What jobs teenagers can apply at Vera Bradley?
You are responsible to organize and maintain the stockroom together with the Store Manager, Assistant Manager, and Keyholders. You will execute daily, weekly, and monthly action plan to ensure stockroom accurately and operational integrity.
Customer Service Specialist
You will serve incoming telephone calls, chats, emails, letters and facsimiles for requesting orders. You will provide product information features, price and benefits. You must check stock status information and assist for orders changing to make adjustments, updates or cancellations.
Seasonal Sales Associate
You must be able to process sales transactions using POS system. You must maintain a clean, inviting and organized environment while serving the customers. You are willing to work with strong fragrances and scents in the form of burning candles, bar soap, body lotion, bath and shower gel, and hand cream throughout the shift.
Vera Bradley Job Application
How to apply jobs at Vera Bradley as a teenager?
- To apply for a teen job at Vera Bradley please visit Vera Bradley Career page
- You can also submit your resume directly to the hiring manager if there are Vera Bradley near you
Vera Bradley Job Interview Questions
- What is your selling technique?
- Do you have any recommendations for our company website?
- What type of customer service provided within your retail experience?
- Tell me about yourself?
- How to deal with customers?
Vera Bradley Job Perks and Drawbacks
- Things you should know about working at Vera Bradley?
- You will get 50% employee discount and occasional complimentary goodie
- There is great incentives for contests too
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get free snacks and/or occasional free lunches
Is There Vera Bradley Near Me?
Cannot find a location? Find Vera Bradley near you