Jobs for Teenagers at Vera Bradley
Vera Bradley Facts
- It is a handbag and luggage design company
- Founded 1982
- It is well-known for its patterned bags
- There are more than 4,000 stores of Vera Bradley as of February 2017
Teen Jobs at Vera Bradley
Minimum age to apply at Vera Bradley stores is 18 years old.
You would be talking to a customer and helping them buy a product in store and over the phone.
Therefore you will need to learn to differentiate the patterns and types of purses, wallets, bags.
You should be able to work a minimum of five shifts per week both on weekdays and weekends.
Moreover you will operate the cash register using POS system.
High School graduate is preferred.
Having 1-3 years retail experience is a must if you apply for Team Leader position.
Vera Bradley Job Application
To apply for a teen job at Vera Bradley please visit Vera Bradley Career page.
You can also submit your resume directly to the hiring manager if there are Vera Bradley near you
Vera Bradley Interview Questions
- What Vera Bradley value speaks to you the most?
- What do you know about Vera Bradley and why are you interested in this position?
- What are three words your friends would use to describe you?
- Find other employers hiring teens in Other Retail Stores industry