- Founded in 1938
- Headquartered in Boone, IA
- It is a grocery Store which is recognized as one of the top 10 employers in Iowa
- Fareway is available in 117 locations in Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska, Minnesota, and South Dakota
How Old to Work at Fareway
You must be at least 14 years old to work at Fareway store.
As a grocery clerk you will maintain pricing, stocking and rotation of merchandise in the grocery area.
Moreover, you should maintain the store cleanliness and displays.
You must be at least 14 years old to apply for this position.
As a bakery clerk you will help the bakery department including cleaning all the equipment, preparing the products, packing and labelling items, operating the oven, and assisting the customers.
Minimum age requirement to apply for bakery clerk is 18 years old.
You will work under the meat market department to cut meat using equipment such as knives, slicers, grinders, tenderizer, and other cooking equipments.
You must be 18 years old or older to fill in this position.
Fareway Job Application
To apply jobs at Fareway retail stores you can take a look at Fareway job openings and simply enter your city, state or zip in the search box provided.
Fareway Interview Questions
- Why do you choose Fareway?
- Can you perform the job description?
- Do you like dealing with people?
- Do you have any past experience with Bakery bakery?
- Give an example of how to get customers to come back to the store?
Is There Fareway Near Me?
As of April, 2017 Fareway is available in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota - Locations might change in time as Fareway open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Fareway nearby? Find Fareway near you