Jobs for Teens in Alabama
Alabama Teen Labor Law
- Teenagers below 13 years of age are prohibited from working in a street or public place, you may not sell newspapers, magazines, periodicals, or candy
- Youth under 14 years old may work for educational, charitable, religious, scientific, historical, literary, or nonprofit organizations, solely on a voluntary basis
- While school is in session, 14 and 15 years old may work for no more than 6 days in a school week, for no more than 18 hours in a school week, for no more than 8 hours on a non-school day, for no more than 3 hours on a school day, between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- While school is out of session, 14 and 15 years old may work for no more than 6 days in a workweek, no more than 40 hours in a workweek, between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. on any given day
- 16 and 17 years old may work in any jobs, except hazardous occupations.
- Learn more about Alabama Teen Employment
There are currently 123 companies in our database which hire teens in Alabama .
Auntie Anne’s is a chain of pretzel shops founded in 1988 and now has more than 1,500 locations around the world. Minimum age to apply at Auntie Anne’s is 16 years old. To apply as crew member you…
Founded in 1993, this bakery cafe chain is available in 26 locations in 8 states as of 2018. Minimum age to apply at Atlanta Bread is 16 years old. Jobs teenagers can apply at Atlanta Bread are shift…
Founded in 1947 in Charleston, WV, Shoney’s headquarter is now in Nashville, TN. Minimum age to apply is 16 years old – Busser/dishwasher, server, cashier, cook, salad bar attendant. You have to be at least 18 years old…
Minimum age to apply jobs at Circle K is 18 years old. Learn more how apply jobs at Circe K.
Learn how to apply jobs at Hollister Co., a lifestyle clothing store for consumers aged 14–18. Minimum age to apply at Hollister Co. is generally 17 years old.
Learn how to apply jobs for teenagers at Dollar Tree, a discount store with over 13,600 locations. Minimum age to apply is generally 16 years old.
Jobs for teenagers at Aéropostale, a clothing retail store with over than 700 stores in the U.S. You have to be at least 16 years old to apply jobs at Aéro.
Bruegger’s has more than 300 stores located in 26 states. You have to be at least 16 years old to apply for a job at Bruegger’s.