Rita’s Italian Ice Facts
- Rita’s Italian Ice is a restaurant chain which sells mainly Italian ice, frozen custard, and specialty creations
- Founded in 1984
- Headquartered in Trevose, PA
Rita’s Jobs for Teens
Job positions will range from Treat Team Member, Cashier, Ice Maker/Server, Sales, Shift Leader, or Assistant Manager.
Minimum age requirement to work at Rita’s stores is generally 14 years old (This may vary depending on each store policy).
Rita’s Perks, Benefits and Drawbacks
- Flexible work hours
- Employee discount
- Work in air conditioning in the summer
Rita’s Interview Questions
- Why you want to work for Rita’s?
- How would you handle a difficult customer?
- What after school activities do you participate in?
- What’s your favorite thing on the menu?
- What experience do you have in food service?
Rita’s Job Application
How to apply for teen jobs at Rita’s?
If you are interested in working at your local independently owned Rita’s store, you need to visit their individual website or apply in person.
- Find a local store close to you
- Use Rita’s store locator
- Browse to the local store website
- The URL should be like https://www.ritasfranchises.com/Kent (bold text represent the location)
- Read the instruction of how to apply
- Click on the Join the Team link at the bottom of the page
- What if there is no website at the store you are interested in?
- You need to submit your application directly to the store using Rita’s Italian Ice printable application form