Teen Jobs at WW Cousins
Ww Cousins is an American burger fast food that specializes in lunch, dinner, and coffee aside from its burgers. The minimum age to work at WW Cousins is 16. WW Cousins offer part-time crew members such as crew member in the day or night time, which might be assigned to any of the following: kitchen / prep, cashier, and grill cooks.
Kitchen / Prep
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Prepare food following the standards of WW Cousins
- Prepare raw food and ingredients for the chef to cook
- Help in cooking
- Receive food delivery
- Store food from refrigerator or freezer
- Remove garbage from kitchen
- Clean and sanitize cooking materials
- Welcome the customers
- Take order of customers
- Compute, get payment, and give change to the customers
- Suggest meal or food to the customers
- Grill food that follows the safety and health guidelines set by W.W. Cousins
- Assist other kitchen duties
WW Cousins Job Application
Visit wwcousins.com/careers to apply for a job.
WW Cousins Job Interview Questions
- Can you thieve in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you take pride in cooking from scratch?
- Do you deliver great customer service?
- How would you describe your customer service skills?
- Can you tell me about your past experience in handling difficult people?
WW Cousins Benefits
The following are some of the employees’ benefits offered by WW. Cousins:
- Flexible schedule
- Free food
- Employee discount
Find a WW Cousins near you