What facts should you know about Wendy’s?
- Wendy’s first fast food restaurant was founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio
- The company’s headquarters is located in Dublin, Ohio
- There are more than 6,000 Wendy’s fast food restaurants nationwide
- Wendy’s restaurant sells primarily fast food products like hamburgers, chicken sandwich, Salads, French fries, breakfast sandwich and frozen dessert
Teen Jobs at Wendy’s
Minimum age to apply at Wendy’s is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at Wendy’s?
You will be in charge of taking orders from the customer, process and package them in quick service. You will assist other team member to ensure all items are well stocked and maintain the working area clean. You must be a friendly individual who likes to smile, responsible for utilizing knowledge of positional skills, customer service and courtesy, health and safety regulations and all Wendy’s policies and procedures.
You are responsible to train and supervise crew members, monitor the shift schedule, reinforce food safety standards and procedures. You must interact with customers and execute cost control systems. You possess an excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
Your main responsibility is to assist the General Manager in all aspects of managing, operating and staffing a Wendy’s restaurant. You will assist in handling customer complaints and issues. You will make daily report to the Manager. Set the tone for the fun, family environment in their restaurants as leaders and role models.
Wendy’s Job Application
How to apply jobs at Wendy’s as a teenager?
- Visit Wendy’s career page
- Use the search column on the left side to find job by keyword and location
- pick a job vacancy and apply online by clicking the Apply Now button
- You an also find Wendy’s stores and hand in your resume
Wendy’s Job Interview Questions
- Tell me a time when you didn’t achieve a goal?
- Where have you worked in the past?
- When are you willing to start working?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Wendy’s Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will get 50% discount for food and free drink
- You will get one free meal per shift and can leave the store on your 30 minute break
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get trained while working by other co-workers