Taco Time Facts
- Taco Time is a chain of Mexican fast-food restaurant
- There are more than 300 Taco Time stores as of February, 2017
- There are over 70 locations of Taco Time Northwest in western Washington
Teen Jobs at Taco Time
The crew members are assigned duties of Customer Service/Food Preparation like dishwashing, food handling, talking with the customers to take orders, cash register, cleaning and sanitized kitchen and cooking areas, preparing fresh and hot food in a timely manner and closing the store.
The Difference Between Taco Time and Taco Time Northwest
Taco Time Northwest is operated separately from Taco Time International.
Taco Time Northwest has several locations throughout the Western Washington area while Taco Time International operates the locations outside of the area.
Taco Time Job Application
How to apply for a teen job at Taco Time?
Minimum age to work at Taco Time is generally 18 years old, but minors are encouraged to apply.
Visit Taco Time store locations to find a store near you and hand in your resume to the manager.
If you live in Western Washington, you might apply for jobs at Taco Time Northwest.
Taco Time Interview Questions
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why do you want this job?
- How would you handle a situation by which a customer is angry because something was wrong with their order?
Are There Taco Time Near Me?
Click the link below to find Taco Time near you by using Google Map. (You might need to allow your browser to track your physical location).Find Taco Time near you