Teen Jobs at Subway
Subway restaurant primarily serves Submarine Sandwiches and Salad as the main products. Please note all applicants must be 18 years old to apply at Subway Restaurant. What jobs teenagers can apply at Subway?
You must be 18 years old and have a valid driver license. You must be able to work in various working shifts either weekdays or weekends. Hard working and willingness to learn new things are the key factors to be accepted in this position. No past experience is required.
You must be able to operate Point-Of-Sale system and communicate effectively to customers and other team members. You will be making sandwiches and salad following Subway formula, maintaining a clean store and closing down in the evening.
Your main responsibility is to ensure the procedures of food safety, product preparation, cleanliness, and inventory control following the company standard. You must have 1 year experience in organizational and QSR-style services. You are able to schedule and supervise working shifts for your team members.
Subway Job Application
How to apply jobs at Subway as a teenager?
- To apply jobs at Subway restaurant please visit apply.mysubwaycareer.com/us/en/apply/, enter your location, pick some restaurants you want to apply, fill in the verification code and your email, then you will see the application form, fill in it and submit
Subway Job Interview Questions
- Do you have any work experience?
- Describe yourself?
- How would you approach to customers?
- When can you start?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
Subway Job Perks and Drawbacks
Things you should know about working at Subway
- There is a 2 weeks training program for new employees
- You get a free employee meal every 4 hours
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get discounted food even when you are off duty
Find a Subway near you