What facts should you know about Sonic Drive-In?
- Sonic Drive-In was founded by Troy N. Smith Sr. after returning from World War II, in his hometown of Seminole, Oklahoma, 1953
- The company’s headquarters is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- There are more than 3,557 stores in 44 states and District of Columbia
- Sonic Drive-In is an American drive-in fast-food restaurant chain which sells fast foods and drinks using carhops on roller skates
Teen Jobs at Sonic Drive-In
What jobs teenagers can apply at Sonic Drive-In?
You will take order from customers with warm welcome and prepare their requested foods and drinks in timely manner. You will assist in keeping the drive-in restaurants cleaned such as; mopping, sweeping, trash disposal, wiping counter-tops, washing dishes, and sanitizing food areas.
You will serve customers properly by preparing and cooking food orders to meet company product quality standards. You must know how to operate kitchen equipment like grill and fry station. You must maintain the stock items regularly as well as the cleanliness of the working area.
You are responsible to prepare and serve food and drinks with timely manner. You must be able to roller skate effectively and frequently on various surfaces when delivering food. You will carry a tray weighs up to 25 pounds.
Six months in retail or food service operations preferred, but not required. General knowledge and understanding of restaurant or retail operations preferred, but not required. Must be 18 years old or older.
Sonic Drive-In Job Application
How to apply jobs at Sonic Drive-In as a teenager?
How to Apply at Sonic Drive-In
Minimum age of employment at Sonic Drive-In is generally 16 year old depending upon franchisee, position and location. To apply, vist Sonic Drive-In Jobs, select job positions and your location, and begin to apply online. You can also search for
Sonic Drive-In Locations near you before looking for jobs.
Sonic Drive-In Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work at Sonic?
- What are your personal weaknesses?
- How did you hear about this job?
- What hours are you able to work?
- What is your favorite thing to eat at Sonic?
Sonic Drive-In Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive job training to prepare your work
- Regular employees do have paid sick leave and paid vacation time
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get free food and drink
Are There Sonic Drive-In Near Me?
Click the link below to find Sonic Drive-In near you by using Google Map. (You might need to allow your browser to track your physical location).Find Sonic Drive-In near you