What facts should you know about Quiznos?
- Quiznos restaurant was first founded by Jimmy Lambatos in Denver, Colorado, 1981
- In 1991, it was sold to Rick and Richard Schaden who made them a bigger franchised fast-food restaurant
- The company’s headquarters is located in Denver, Colorado
- There are more than 1000 Quiznos restaurant locations across all states
- Quiznos fast-food restaurant specializes in producing toasted submarine sandwiches but it sells other food products like soups, salads and desserts
Teen Jobs at Quiznos
Minimum age to work at Quiznos is generally 16 years old and these are jobs teenagers can apply at Quiznos
Responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, operating toaster oven & microwaves, manning food preparation production line, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
You have a passion to serve customers with creating high quality sandwiches following the true recipe of Quiznos standard. You only give the best freshly sliced meats, cheeses and vegetables. You must follow the food safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures.
You are responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, equipments, silverwares and utensils in a clean and orderly condition following the company standard. You will be assisting in food preparation procedures and keeping the food line stocked with clean plates. You must be able to use mechanical dishwasher, do multiple cleaning tasks including restrooms.
You will be doing all assigned preparation work like preparing all menu items according to Quiznos traditional recipes, setting up cook’s station, maintaining product presentations, quality, and cooking time standards. You must be able to use knives, slicing and other food preparation equipment.
Responsible and accountable for all daily operations of the food service operation. Requires 2 – 3 years of food service shift leader or assistant manager experience and current driver’s license and reliable vehicle. Must be able to work a flexible shift, including nights, weekends and holidays in order to provide management coverage when the Store Manager is not present.
Quiznos Job Application
How to apply jobs at Quiznos as a teenager?
You need to find Quiznos store near you and ask them about employment opportunities.
Quiznos Job Interview Questions
- How long have you worked in food service?
- What are you 3 best talents or behaviors?
- How flexible are you?
- How often can you work?
- What is your experience in food preparation?
Quiznos Jobs FAQ
- You will get 50% discount on certain menu items
- You have flexible working hours to adjust with the school schedule
- There is a training program for all new employees
- You must be able to stand for a long period during your shift
Are There Quiznos Near Me?
Click the link below to find Quiznos near you by using Google Map. (You might need to allow your browser to track your physical location).Find Quiznos near you