Panera Bread Facts
- Panera Bread is a chain of fast-casual bakery café which serves varieties of bread, such as bagels and muffins, hot panini, cold sandwiches, soups, salads, coffee and teas.
- There are over 1,700 company owned and franchise-operated bakery-cafes in 44 states.
Teen Jobs at Panera Bread
All Panera associates enjoy a 65% meal discounts with health, vacation and 401-K benefits available for full time positions.
All positions are very flexible with all shifts available, ranging from 5:30 AM to 9 PM, and from 5-40 hours/week.
Minimum age to apply as Baker at Panera Bread is generally 18 years old.
Having 1-2 years experience as a baker or a bakery background is preferred.
Some high school experience is required too.
Night Baker’s schedule is 3rd shift (10pm to 7am). Night Shift Baker (10pm – 6am).
You must state the right on your application, when it prompts you to enter a position.
You must be at least 16 years of age and must understand and practice basic food safety.
Having some foodservice or retail experience in the past is preferred.
Duties of this position include the sale and production of catering orders, give orders and arrange catering to local businesses for breakfast and lunch, help prepare sandwiches / salads to cater catering order, working with the guest directly or by telephone.
Some foodservice or retail sales experience preferred.
Minimum age to apply for this position is 16 years old, but we believe 18 is the correct one since you must have your own vehicle.
You must be able to show perfect driving record, be organized and always punctual.
How to Apply at Panera Bread
Panera Bread Interview Questions
- Why did you choose Panera bread?
- On a scale of 1-10 how often do you work all your shifts?
- What is customer service to you?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite item on the menu?
Are There Panera Bread Near Me?
Click the link below to find Panera Bread near you by using Google Map. (You might need to allow your browser to track your physical location).Find Panera Bread near you