What facts should you know about Long John Silver’s?
- Long John Silver’s first restaurant was opened by Jim Petterson in Lexington, Kentucky, 1969
- The company’s headquarters is located in Louisville, Kentucky
- There are more than 1,900 stores in 39 states
- Long John Silver’s is an American fast-food restaurant chain that specializes in seafood
Teen Jobs at Long John Silver’s
What jobs teenagers can apply at Long John Silver’s?
You must be able to accept the guests’ orders accurately and ensure that all orders are properly handled and presented with high quality for guest satisfaction. You will also process their payments in timely manner.
You are responsible to prepare menu items to be served to the guests by following the company recipes and procedures. You must maintain all ingredients and food products are properly stored. You will also assist in unloading inventory from delivery trucks.
You are responsible to serve ordered food with excellent customer service. You must be an enthusiastic and friendly individual who has passion to engage with restaurant guests. You will maintain to keep the work area clean and safety.
Responsible for organizing the daily work at the restaurant at the time of the absence of the General Manager. You must be 18 years old to apply for this job and have 1-2 years of work experience in the field of food service supervision.
Long John Silver’s Job Application
Minimum age of employment at Long John Silver’s is generally 16 year old, sometimes lower depending upon franchisee and location. How to apply jobs at Long John Silver’s as a teenager?
- Go to Long John Silver’s and choose Careers
- Pick one job vacancy available on the list and apply
- If you find no jobs in your location go to Long John’s Silver store locator. Stop by and fill out an application. The restaurant team will help you with the rest of the process.
Long John Silver’s Job Interview Questions
- What are your salary requirements?
- Are there any transportation issues?
- How would you deal with a customer if you gave them the wrong order?
- What words would you use to describe yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
Long John Silver’s Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive an excellent job training to prepare your work
- There is no late night shift
- Various working schedule suitable for student employees
- You will get free food and drink during your shift