Jobs for Teenagers at Jimmy John’s
Jimmy John’s Facts
- Jimmy John’s is a sandwich restaurant chains which known for its delivery services
- This restaurant was founded in 1983
- It is currently available in 46 states
How Old to Work at Jimmy John’s
Minimum age to apply jobs at Jimmy John’s is generally 16 years old, depending on each franchise owner policy.
Jimmy John’s Job Positions
What jobs can teen apply at Jimmy John’s?
In-Shopper will report to the Assistant/General Managers and is responsible making sandwiches, cleaning the restaurant (including floors, tables, windows, and restrooms), greeting customers, taking orders from store and customers and by phone, receiving payments, giving change, operating the cash register, completing delivery tickets, filling out systems and procedures.
To apply you must be able to speak english fluently and clearly both in written and verbal.
This position also requires many physical activities such as bending, climbing, lifting, and moving during work hours.
Delivery driver is responsible to check all products in terms of accuracy and quality, and to deliver sandwiches to customers politely in timely manner.
Most franchise will make drivers to work also as an inshopper when no deliveries are scheduled.
You must be at least 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, own reliable vehicle, active automobile insurance, and a clean driving record.
How to Apply Job at Jimmy John’s
Although Jimmy John’s printable job application form is NOT available for you to download, each franchise defines their own specific rules for employment.
So you can apply online or ask questions regarding employment directly to the franchise owner.
Jimmy John’s Job Application Guide
Jimmy John’s Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work for Jimmy Johns’?
- Tell me about your past work experience?
- Are you able to lift 30 pounds and stand on your feet for long periods of time?
- Do you have any delivery experience?
- Do you have any days where you would not be able to work?
- Find other employers hiring teens in Fast Food Restaurants industry