Jet’s Pizza Facts
- Jet’s Pizza is a restaurant chain that serves Italian pizzas which are made from fresh ingredients and handmade doughs. It is also known for its deep-dish Detroit-style pizza,
- The restaurant first opened its door in 1978 in Sterling Heights, Michigan. It was founded by brothers Eugene and John Jetts.
- Currently, Jet’s Pizza has about 400 stores located in 20 states in the US.
How Old to Work at Jet’s Pizza
Minimum age to apply at Jet’s Pizza is 16 years old.
Jet’s Pizza Job Positions
The duties include greeting customers in a friendly and polite manner, serve food orders, operating the cash register, cleaning and clearing tables, and maintain work areas clean at all times. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, basic math skills, be able to multi-task and be a team player.
You must have driving license, clean driving record and also reliable transportation. You should know many area to deliver. You will also assist with kitchen duties as well as delivering. This job offers you hourly wages with sometimes tips from customers.
You need to have 1-2 years experience operating a pizza franchise. You must be experienced in customer service, leadership, management (in terms of volume pick up and deliveries). You will also manage food and labor cost on a weekly basis.
The duties include preparing all materials required for cooking according to guidelines such as preparing the dough and sauce, ensuring proper food handling and safety is used at all times, cooking food orders, and maintaining work areas clean and sanitize. Candidates must have knowledge in using all kitchen equipment, be able to work at hot temperatures, dependable and be able to work at a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply Job at Jet’s Pizza
Jet’s Pizza does not provide printable job application form. You will need to apply directly at the store where you would like to work since each of their stores is independently owned and operated.
- Go to http://jetspizza.com/employment/stores
- Select your State
- Choose store near you
- Read carefully the hours of operation
- Bring your resume and visit the store during work hour
Jet’s Pizza Job Application Guide
Jet’s Pizza Interview Questions
- Do you have a dependable vehicle?
- Have you ever worked in food service before?
- Did you graduate from high school?
- Why do you want to work at Jets?
Jet’s Pizza Job Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee discount
- Free meals during shift
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Performance bonus
Is There Jet’s Pizza Near Me?
As of June, 2019 Jet’s Pizza is available in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin - Locations might change in time as Jet’s Pizza open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Jet’s Pizza nearby? Find Jet’s Pizza near you