Jersey Mike’s Subs Facts
- Jersey Mike’s Subs is a sub sandwich chain that was founded by Peter Cancro in 1956.
- In 2016, this sub sandwich chair has been considered as the fastest growing restaurant chain for three years in a row.
- In April 2015, Jersey Mike’s subs was names “Official Sandwich Shop of the New York Yankees.”
- Jersey Mike’s Subs offers 14 different Northeast style cold sub sandwiches.
- Every day, the bread that each branch uses for subs are baked fresh.
- It partners with local community charities as part of its “Culture of Giving” in which it has raised roughly 20 million dollars for charities from 2010.
Jersey Mike’s Subs Jobs
The usual part-time job offered is team member or crew members. This job pertains to the food preparation, cleaning, cashier, or any job related to running the store. The minimum age to work at Jersey Mike’s Subs is 18.
Jersey Mike’s Subs Job Application
Jersey Mike’s careers page presents the jobs needed by the company. You can also visit any stores to apply.
Jersey Mike’s Subs Job Interview Questions
- What can you tell us about Jersey Mike’s Subs?
- Why do you want to work for Jersey Mike’s Subs?
- How would you deal with an upset customer?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Have you worked in a fast-paced food place before?
Jersey Mike’s Subs Benefits
Although the benefit packages differ because some stores are just franchises, the following are the benefits in working as a crew or team member:
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick time
- Employee discounts
- Employee incentives
Is There Jersey Mike’s Subs Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Jersey Mike’s Subs is available in - Locations might change in time as Jersey Mike’s Subs open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Jersey Mike’s Subs nearby? Find Jersey Mike’s Subs near you