Teen Jobs at In-N-Out Burger
In-N-Out Burger is an American regional chain of fast food restaurant which serves primarily on various kinds of Hamburger, sandwiches, French fries, milkshakes and fountain drinks. All locations are within a 24-hour travel distance from a regional distribution center. What jobs teenagers can apply at In-N-Out Burger?
Store associates are responsible for serving customers’ high-quality, fresh foods in a hygienic environment with friendly service. You must be able to operate store equipment such as slicer, dicers, grills, fryer, and computer terminals. You will move from one work area to another in and around crowded areas as required. You are able to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
Clean Up Associate
Clean up associates are responsible for preparing the store for opening hour, cleaning the environment, and occasionally preparing food products. They must also promote sanitation of the establishment, and may occasionally need to operate slicers, dicers, flyers, grills, and other equipment. This person must also ensure that the environment meets fine quality control and portrays cleanliness, regarding policies set forth by In-N-Out Burger standards.
You are responsible to do physical pull orders from shelves and load them onto forklifts, move food items from storage areas to the shipping pallet, and organize products in good rotation.
You will deliver and rotate products between In-N-Out Burger restaurant locations and satellite warehouses. You will operate an electric pallet jack, dolly, hand trucks, lift gates, and forklift. You must have a valid Class A driver’s license.
In-N-Out Burger Job Application
How to apply jobs at In-N-Out Burger as a teenager?
- The minimum age to apply at In-N-Out Burger is at least 16 years of age
- If you are interested in applying, find In-N-Out Burger near you from in-n-out.com/locations
- Click on the Employment link located below the store address to begin the online application
In-N-Out Burger Job Interview Questions
- Is there a time you felt you gave great customer service? Explain the situation?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are your goals in the next five years?
- How do you deal with a rude customer?
- What do you like to do for fun?
In-N-Out Burger Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will get free burger during each shift
- Part-time employees can pay for health care, dental coverage and add to 401 K
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get employee discounts and paid time during Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter
Find a In-N-Out Burger near you