What facts should you know about In-N-Out Burger?
- In-N-Out Burger first restaurant was founded by Harry Snyder and Esther Snyder in Baldwin Park, California, 1948
- There are more than 326 restaurants in 6 states (California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Texas and Oregon)
- In-N-Out Burger is an American regional chain of fast food restaurant which serves primarily on various kinds of Hamburger, sandwiches, French fries, milkshakes and fountain drinks
The company’s headquarters is located in Irvine, California
Teen Jobs at In-N-Out Burger
With stores spread across the western United States, In-N-Out Burger is a popular regional fast-food chain with more than 258 locations. All locations are within a 24-hour travel distance from a regional distribution center. What jobs teenagers can apply at In-N-Out Burger?
Store associates are responsible for serving customers’ high-quality, fresh foods in a hygienic environment with friendly service. You must be able to operate store equipment such as slicer, dicers, grills, fryer, and computer terminals. You will move from one work area to another in and around crowded areas as required. You are able to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
Clean Up Associate
Clean up associates are responsible for preparing the store for opening hour, cleaning the environment, and occasionally preparing food products. They must also promote sanitation of the establishment, and may occasionally need to operate slicers, dicers, flyers, grills, and other equipment. This person must also ensure that the environment meets fine quality control and portrays cleanliness, regarding policies set forth by In-N-Out Burger standards.
You are responsible to do physical pull orders from shelves and load them onto forklifts, move food items from storage areas to the shipping pallet, and organize products in good rotation.
You will deliver and rotate products between In-N-Out Burger restaurant locations and satellite warehouses. You will operate an electric pallet jack, dolly, hand trucks, lift gates, and forklift. You must have a valid Class A driver’s license.
In-N-Out Burger Job Application
How to apply jobs at In-N-Out Burger as a teenager?
- The minimum age to apply at In-N-Out Burger is at least 16 years of age
- If you are interested in applying, find In-N-Out Burger near you
- Click on the Employment link located below the store address to begin the online application
In-N-Out Burger Job Interview Questions
- Is there a time you felt you gave great customer service? Explain the situation?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are your goals in the next five years?
- How do you deal with a rude customer?
- What do you like to do for fun?
In-N-Out Burger Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will get free burger during each shift
- Part-time employees can pay for health care, dental coverage and add to 401 K
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get employee discounts and paid time during Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter
Are There In-N-Out Burger Near Me?
Click the link below to find In-N-Out Burger near you by using Google Map. (You might need to allow your browser to track your physical location).Find In-N-Out Burger near you