An established restaurant chain with almost 2,000 franchised and company-owned locations, Hardee’s quick-service restaurants are found in 32 U.S. states, mostly in the Midwest and Southeast, and in 11 other countries. What facts should you know about Hardee’s?
- The first Hardee’s restaurant was opened by Wilber Hardee in Greenville, North Carolina, on September 3, 1960
- The company’s headquarters is located in St. Louis, Missouri
- There are more than 2,000 Hardee’s restaurants across United States
- Hardee’s restaurant focuses its products on fast foods menu like hamburgers, French fries and beverages
Teen Jobs at Hardee’s
Minimum age to apply at Hardee’s is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at Hardee’s?
You will assist customers by taking their orders and provide prompt service, products presentation, processing, and packaging. You must be able to operate cash register and stand for a long period of time during your shift. You must be a friendly attractive individual for excellent customer service.
You are responsible to provide consistently a high quality product to meet guest service satisfaction. You will handle all food products following the company procedures like food safety, food handling and sanitation standard requirements. Provide exceptional customer service, be flexible to work holidays, weekends, and evenings. Basic computer skills needed.
Your main duties are to prepare high quality food products that meet company’s standard and recipes. You must be able to use kitchen utensils like; grill, broiler, ovens and fryers. You must keep the working area clean, organized and restocked all stations.
Responsible for operating restaurant if the Manager or higher is absent. Assist growth of sales by maintaining high standards of service, quality, and cleanliness while constantly focusing on profits. Minimum age required is usually 18 years.
Duties include restaurant operations, supervision of staff, maintaining product quality, and keeping customers happy. Work closely with other Assistant Managers on staffing, marketing, and strategic planning for their location. Minimum age required is usually 18 years.
Hardee’s Job Application
How to apply jobs at Hardee’s as a teenager?
To apply at Hardee’s, visit the restaurant job from the link below, and enter you zip code to find opening jobs. If there are no opening jobs you may find Hardee’s near you and ask the Manager if they are hiring.
Hardee’s Restaurant Jobs
Hardee’s Job Interview Questions
- What are your ambitions?
- What do you see yourself doing in five years?
- How would I go about selling a product to a customer?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What is your previous experience?
Hardee’s Job Perks and Drawbacks
- There is an employee discount such as; 50% while you are working, 20% while you are not, 20% for friends and family members when they are with you
- You will get free meal for every shift
- A flexible working hours suitable for student employees
- You will also get training for new employees
Find a Hardee’s near you