Domino’s Pizza Facts
- Domino’s Pizza is a well-known American pizza restaurant chain. In terms of sales, it became the largest pizza seller worldwide in 2018.
- In 1960, the restaurant was founded by brothers Tom and James Monaghan, and Dominick DiVarti in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Currently, it has about 16,000 stores located worldwide.
Domino’s Pizza Jobs
Domino’s Pizza has various job openings for those who want to join their team. The minimum age to apply for a position is 16 years old. It has full-time and part-time positions available with flexible work schedules. Here are some of the jobs they offer:
- Customer Service Representative
The duties include taking phone orders from customers, preparing and cooking food according to recipes, operating kitchen equipment, answering customer queries and stocking ingredients. Candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task. Must also be friendly, enthusiastic and dependable.
- Delivery Driver
The duties include delivering food orders in a timely and safe manner, accepting cash payments accurately, correctly navigate to the delivery address and perform basic skills similar to other employees. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, knowledge in navigating areas and have excellent communication skills. You must be at least 18 years to apply for this position.
Domino’s Pizza Job Application
There are two ways to apply for a career at Domino’s. You can apply online by visiting the sites career page and search for jobs available using the store location on the page. You will be then required to sign up to be able to continue with your application. You can also apply in person by downloading their online application form. Below are the links to help you.
Domino’s Pizza Job Interview Question
- What can you tell me about Domino’s Pizza?
- How do you feel about working in a fast-paced environment?
- How would you deal with a difficult customer?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why should we hire you?
Domino’s Pizza Job Benefits
- Provides competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules
- Offers health, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Free meals during shift
- Employee discount