Chuck E. Cheese’s Facts
What facts should you know about Chuck E. Cheese’s?
- Chuck E. Cheese’s is a family entertainment center that combines food, animatronics display and indoor arcade games.
- The 1st location was founded by Nolan Bushnell on May 17, 1977, in San Jose, California.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s headquarter is located in Irving, Texas under CEC Entertainment, Inc.
- There are 575 Chuck E. Cheese’s locations in 49 states in US and 10 foreign countries around the world.
- The main food they serve is pizza, but they sell sandwiches, chicken wings, salads and dessert too.
Teen Jobs at Chuck E. Cheese’s
What jobs teenagers can apply at Chuck E. Cheese’s?
Server should be a sales-driven individual that will sell items to customers either food or drink. You must have energetic, fun and attractive personality. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be able to serve alcoholic drinks. Your salary will be about $11 per hour plus 15% incentive on every eligible items sold.
Game Room Attendant must have passion and friendly personality with kids. You will deal with stressful environment like lighting and noises. Candidates must be 16 years old to apply this position. Your salary is about $8 per hour.
Chuck E. Cheese’s Career Video
Chuck E. Cheese’s Job Application
How to apply jobs at Chuck E. Cheese’s as a teenager?
- To apply jobs at Chuck E. Cheese you can submit your application on Cast Member Employment for hourly positions such as Gameroom Attendant, Cashier, Party Host, Kid Check Attendant, Kitchen Attendant (Must be at least 18 years of age), Costume Character or Assistant Technician
- You can also find Chuck E. Cheese’s Locations and hand in your resume to the manager.
Chuck E. Cheese’s Job Interview Questions
If you are called for an interview you might be asked these questions:
- Name a time you’ve experienced struggle and overcame it?
- Can you handle a fast paced working environment?
- What do you do at school?
- Are you comfortable being around kids?
- How do you handle an upset customer?
Chuck E. Cheese’s Jobs FAQ
Things you should know about working at Chuck E. Cheese’s?
- Discounts on visits with family.
- You must be willing to stand, walk, bend, kneel, reach, push, pull and squat.
- Willingness to lift or carry objects or mechanical parts
- You must be ready with stressful working environment such as flashing and flickering light and loud noises.