Chipotle Job Positions for Teens
Chipotle Mexican Grill is a chain of restaurants specializing in burritos and tacos. Minimum age to apply at Chipotle is 16 years old.
At Chipotle all crew will take the role of dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, etc. Your duty includes food preparation, customer service and maintains restaurant cleanliness according to the restaurant’s food handling, safety, and sanitation guidelines. You must be able to work in a team, communicate effectively and mannerly to customers and co-workers, maintain professional look, and have a high school diploma. If you have previous experience in restaurant and have a high school diploma, you can apply as hourly manager, either as Kitchen Manager or as Service Manager.
Chipotle Job Application
To apply jobs at Chipotle visit jobs.chipotle.com
Chipotle Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work at Chipotle?
- What do you know about chipotle?
- How can this job help you with your career in the future?
- If a customer asks for double meat without paying, what would you do?
- Name something you think you won’t like about Chipotle if you do get hired
Find a Chipotle near you