Teen Jobs at Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A is an American fast-food restaurant chain which sells especially chicken sandwiches and drinks. What jobs teenagers can apply at Chick-fil-A?
Catering Delivery Driver
You will deliver customer’s orders punctually. You must be able to carry TMS Bags (approximately 10- 40 lbs) filled with catering food trays and gallon beverages. You must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
You will serve customers in preparing and cooking food orders following the company’s recipes, procedures and quality standards. You know how to operate kitchen equipment and maintain them accordingly. You will keep maintaining a clean and organized working environment.
You are responsible to keep all silverware and kitchen equipment cleaned and stocked to assist the other team member serves the customers better. You will maintain the sanitary and safety standard of the company.
Chick-fil-A Job Application
How to apply jobs at Chick-fil-A as a teenager? To apply at Chick-Fil-A you must be at least 14 years old (locations may vary).
- Go to chick-fil-a.com/careers
- Find Chick-Fil-A restaurant at chick-fil-a.com/locations
- Send your application to the manager, please note the working hours
Chick-fil-A Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work at Chick-fil-A?
- Are you willing to work as a line cook and do you have a preference of hours?
- What can Chick-fil-A do to be more involved in the community?
- Introduce yourself?
- What makes Chick-fil-A employees different from other companies?
Chick-fil-A Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive an excellent job training to prepare your work
- There is employee 50% discount for you and family
- They offer scholarships and a flexible schedule to fit your needs and school life
- You will get free food and drink if you work more than 5 hours
Find a Chick-fil-A near you