- Burgerville is an American restaurant chain that specializes in serving delicious hamburgers. It also serves various dishes such as turkey and chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders and milkshakes.
- It was established in 1961 in Vancouver, Washington by George Propstra. Today, it is now owned by The Holland Inc.
- Currently, it has about 42 stores located across the Pacific Northwest.
Burgerville has many job vacancies especially for teens and entry-level applicants. It full-time and part-time positions available for successful candidates. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old though some stores accept applicants aged 14-15 years old. Some of the jobs available are:
The duties include taking orders from customers, food assembly, accepting payments and making change accurately, greeting the customers with a smile, and answering customer queries about the menu. Candidates must be friendly, fast worker, a team player and have great communication skills.
- Service crew
The duties include serving customer’s food order, assisting customers with additional order, bussing tables, cleaning and maintaining the dining area, and answering customers queries. Candidates must be friendly, have excellent customer service skills, can work in a fast-paced environment and dependable.
The duties involve cleaning and maintain kitchen equipment, ensuring all utensils are sanitized, maintain the kitchen area clean and ensuring equipment and utensils are stored in the right place. Candidates must be a team player, friendly, have great communication skills, and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Burgerville Job Application
Applicants who want to try a career at Burgerville can apply in two ways.:
- You can download their job application form and fill in the details required. Locate the store that’s nearest to you and apply in person. Submit the application form and wait for the result.
- Visit the Burgerville’s career page and look for jobs available. Choose the position you want and apply. It will then redirect you to its online application site which will ask you to sign up to be able to apply. Fill in the details required and wait for them to contact you via email.
Burgerville Job Interview Question
- What impact do you want to make?
- What does serve with love mean to you?
- Why do you want to work at Burgerville?
- How would you handle an angry customer?
- How would you provide a loving service?
Burgerville Job Benefits
- Provides competitive pay
- Offers career advancement
- Offers educational support
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical and dental insurance
- 70% discount on meals during shift
Is There Burgerville Near Me?
Needs to find Burgerville nearby? Find Burgerville near you