Burger Street Facts
- Burger Street is an American fast-food restaurant that serves mouth-watering hamburgers and sandwiches. Some of its famous menus are its B.L.T sandwich, grilled chicken and chili cheese dog.
- It was established in 1985 in Lewisville Texas by Bill Waugh, who was known as the creator of the Taco Bueno, Casa Bonita, and Crystal’s Pizza restaurant chains.
- Currently, it has 20 restaurants located in the United States.
Burger Street Jobs
Burger Street has many jobs to offer especially for teens and entry level applicants. There are full-time and part-time positions available for their employees. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Here are some jobs available:
The duties include taking orders accurately, greeting customers with a smile, suggesting food on the menu, answering customer queries especially about the menu, accepting payments and making a change, and coordinating with the servers. Candidates must be friendly, have great customer service skills, can work in a fast-paced environment, and have excellent math skills.
The duties include assembling food orders, serving food to assigned tables, cleaning the dining area, busing tables, answering customer queries, and engaging with the customers. Candidates must have great communication skills, a team player, and have excellent customer service skills. Must be able to stand for a long period of time during shift.
The duties include cleaning and maintain all kitchen equipment, ensuring all utensil are clean and sanitize for the customers, storing kitchen items in the right place. Candidates must be a team player, can work in a fast-paced environment, knows how to use and clean kitchen equipment, and have great communication skills.
Burger Street Job Application
Applicants can visit the site’s career page to know the details on how to apply. Walk-in applicants may download their job application form and apply directly at the nearest store. You can also come to the store nearest to you between 2-4 and ask manager directly for the application form.
Burger Street Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work at Burger Street?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What do you know about the company?
- How do you handle a stressful situation with a customer?
- Are you a team player?
Burger Street Job Benefits
- Provides competitive salary
- Offers performance bonus program
- Flexible work schedule
- 50% food discount on meals during shift
- Offer 2 weeks’ vacation after one year of employment
Is There Burger Street Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Burger Street is available in Oklahoma, Texas - Locations might change in time as Burger Street open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Burger Street nearby? Find Burger Street near you