What facts should you know about Bojangles’?
- Bojangles’ was founded by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1977
- The company’s headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina
- There are more than 600 stores in 13 states and District of Columbia
- Bojangles’ is a chain of fast food restaurants which sell specialty food products like; Cajun seasoning, Fried chicken, and Buttermilk biscuits
Teen Jobs at Bojangles’
What jobs teenagers can apply at Bojangles’?
You must be able to make biscuit following the company recipe and standard. You must have sufficient technical knowledge to use all kitchen equipment and silverware. You will assist in preparing ingredient and cooking other food products as well.
You will serve customers in timely manner by receiving and preparing their order. You must keep your working area cleaned and organized. You know how to use cash register and follow the safety standard of the company.
You are willing to stand for a long period of time during your shift. You will assist in maintaining the stock items and working area cleaned. Welcoming and serving all guests with sincerely heart will be your main duty.
How to Apply at Bojangles’
You must be at least 16 years old to apply at Bojangles’. The company does not accept applications from anyone under the age of 16 years. Applications are accepted online. Anyone requiring an accommodation for completing this process should contact their local restaurant. Visit Bojangles’ Career page to learn more or find Bojangles near you
Bojangles’ Job Interview Questions
- What do I do in my free time?
- How do you want your managers to be, closed or with the team?
- How would you deal with a customer complaining?
- Why do you want to work for Bojangles?
- Would you be available to work morning shift?
Bojangles Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will get a four dollar food voucher when you worked and free drinks
- There is paid job training and uniform for new employee
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get your payment every week