Bob Evan’s Restaurant Facts
- Bob Evans Restaurants is an American casual dining restaurant chain that serves all-time favorites like Country Biscuit Breakfast, Brioche French Toast, and Hotcakes.
- The company was established in 1948 by Bob Evans in Ohio. It all began when Evans started creating sausages to serve his customers in which it was like so well that its reputation grew.
- Currently, Bob Evans Restaurants has about 470 restaurants located in the united states.
Bob Evans Restaurants Jobs
The restaurant has many jobs available in which teens and entry-level applicants are welcome to apply. There are full-time and part-time positions available for successful candidates. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Some of the jobs available are:
The duties include cleaning dishes with minimal noise, cleaning and sanitizing tables, emptying the trash, maintain the dish tank clean and sanitize, and storing kitchen utensils in the proper area. Candidates must be organized, a team player, quick and dependable.
The duties include taking guest orders accurately, recommend foods on the menu, serving guest orders promptly, and assisting with the guest’s additional orders. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, detail oriented, organize, quick, friendly and a team player.
The duties include managing the cash register, ensuring accurate change is given to the customers, greeting the customers, coordinating with server and answering customer queries. Candidates must have great communication skills, good math skills, friendly, pays attention to detail and organize.
Bob Evans Restaurants Job Application
Applicants who want to try a career at Bob Evans Restaurants may visit the site’s career page. Choose the position and location you want and click on apply. You will be then asked to sign in with your details to be able to continue with the application.
Bob Evans Restaurants Job Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- What do you know about the company?
- What adjective best describe you?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What experience do you have?
Bob Evans Restaurants Job Benefits
- Provides competitive pay
- Offers insurance benefits
- 401k plan
- Employee discounts
- Paid vacation and holidays