What facts should you know about Blimpie?
- Blimpie is well known for its Submarine or Hoagies Sandwiches but it also sells other food like Mexican foods, salads, wraps and drinks
- Three school friends, Tony Conza, Peter DeCarlo, and Angelo Bandassare, co-founded Blimpie for the first time in Hoboken, NJ on May 16, 1964
- The company’s headquarter is in Scottsdale, AZ
- It has more than 2000 outlets in 47 states and 15 countries around the world
Teen Jobs at Blimpie
Minimum age to apply at Blimpie is 18 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at Blimpie?
Counter Team Member
The applicants must be willing to work in various shifts every week including weekends. They must have a valid driving license to work. Candidates will be trained to prepare the food and follow the rules of hygiene and sanitation standard. Please note that you must be at least 18 years old to apply for Counter Team Member.
As a Shift Leader you must be able to lead your team and direct them to perform work according to the company standards. The ability to supervise the process of making food and drink as well as the cash payment at the counter is required.
Cashier must be able to handle cash register with basic math operations. You must have good friendly approach to customers and quick services. Your ability to resolve customers’ complaints and maintain cleanliness is needed.
Applicants must follow the company standard in food processing such as the hygiene and safety procedures to make excellent fresh high quality sandwiches.
Blimpie Job Application
Blimpie does not provide printable job application form.
To work at Blimpie you need to find Blimpie locations in your neighborhood and ask if they are hiring.
You can also visit Blimpie’s Career page too.
Blimpie Job Interview Questions
If you are called for an interview you might be asked these questions
- How do you resolve customers’ complaints?
- Why would you join here?
- What past experience do you have working with people/in the food industry?
- Can you work late hours?
Blimpie Job Perks and Drawbacks
What should you know about working at Blimpie?
- Flexible working hours to adjust with school schedule
- Free sandwiches every 4 hour shift and unlimited free drinks
- You will be trained to be a good sandwich maker
- Family working atmosphere
Is There Blimpie Near Me?
Cannot find a location? Find Blimpie near you