Blake’s Lotaburger Facts
- Blake’s Lotaburger is a fast-food restaurant that Mexican-American food such as burritos, chile, burgers, and fries.
- The restaurant was established in 1952 by Blake Chanslor, a WWII Navy Veteran, in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- It was named as “The World’s Best Green Chile Cheeseburger” by National Geographic
- Currently, Blake’s Lotaburger has 80 restaurants located in the United States.
Blake’s Lotaburger Jobs
Blake’s Lotaburger has various jobs available for entry-level and teen applicants. They have both full-time and part-time positions for their employees. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Some of the jobs available are:
- Crew Member
The crew members are consisting of the following functions which are cashier, assembly table, fry stations, grill stations, prep station, and housekeeping. They will be assigned each a function and must do the duties like greeting the customers, operating the cash register, assembling food orders, preparing orders with proper food handling and safety measures, and maintaining the work clean. Candidates must have an outgoing and enthusiastic personality, attentive, can multi-task and passionate about their work.
- Grill Chef
Managing the kitchen and ensuring all company policies are strictly followed, oversees all kitchen operations including sanitation, preparation, cooking, building, and packaging for delivery to the customer, and maintain a clean work area. Candidates must have one or more years of chef/sous/kitchen management, an associate’s degree in culinary arts, great leadership skills and can lift up to 25 lbs.
Blake’s Lotaburger Job Application
Applicants who want to try a career at Blake’s Lotaburger may visit the site’s career page to apply online. You will be then redirected to an online recruitment site in which you will be asked to sign up when you apply for a position you want. You can also download its job application form and fill in the details to apply in person. Locate the nearest shop and submit to the manager.
Download printable Blake’s Lotaburger job application form:
Blake’s Lotaburger Job Interview Question
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do want to work for us?
- What can you tell me about the company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What best describes your work ethics?
- How do you handle a difficult situation?
Blake’s Lotaburger Job Benefit
- Provides competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Offers health insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Discounted meals during breaks
Is There Blake’s Lotaburger Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Blake’s Lotaburger is available in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas - Locations might change in time as Blake’s Lotaburger open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Blake’s Lotaburger nearby? Find Blake’s Lotaburger near you