Auntie Anne’s Facts
- Auntie Anne’s started in 1988 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and was founded by Anne F. Bieler.
- It serves mouth-watering dishes such as its famous pretzels, beverages, and dips.
- In 2010, Pretzel Perfect became its slogan. It currently has about more than 1500 stores located around the world.
Auntie Anne’s Job
Auntie Anne’s has many various job postings for those who want to start their career full-time or planning to have a part-time job. You can choose either to work in their store or at their office. Teens are welcome to apply. Here are some jobs posted:
Crew members duties and task include preparing and presenting food to the customers, handle and clean equipment, maintaining the cleanliness of the workstation and store, greet customers, and operate cash registers. Position can be Full-time or part-time. Candidates must have a positive attitude, friendly, easy to train, and dependable. Must also be able to stand for a long period of time and can work fast. Minimum age to apply is 16 years old.
Shift manager responsibilities include performing the duties that are required of a crew member, direct and coordinate with crew members, supervise and monitor the quality of the product that is prepared by the crew, respond to customer queries and manage the store in the absence of the manager or assistant manager. Candidates must possess leadership skills, have great communication skills, can lift up to 50 lbs, and can stand for long periods of time. Minimum age to apply is 18 years old.
Auntie Anne’s Job Application
Auntie Anne’s offers a variety of job postings. Visit Auntie Anne’s Career, type in what position you like and where you are located to easily find jobs available in the store near you. You can also find Auntie Anne’s locations and ask them if they are hiring.
Auntie Anne’s Job Interview Question
- Why do you feel that you are qualified to work at Auntie Anne’s?
- What can you tell about Auntie Anne’s?
- Why did you choose to work here?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your weakness?
Auntie Anne’s Job Benefit
- Offers flexible working hours
- Free meals during shift and discounted items during off
- Great working environment
- Paid holidays
- Health benefits
Is There Auntie Anne’s Near Me?
Needs to find Auntie Anne’s nearby? Find Auntie Anne’s near you