Atlanta Bread Facts
- Atlanta Bread first began in 1993 as a small sandwich café in Sandy Spring, a suburb of Atlanta Georgia.
- The concept rapidly grew and in 1995, it started to expand and opened franchise opportunities.
- Their philosophy is using fresh ingredients and traditional method to make high-quality sandwiches, salads, pastries, and soups.
Atlanta Bread Jobs
Atlanta bread offers a variety of job postings, especially for teens. It has full-time and part-time jobs available for those who want to apply. Some positions they’re looking for are:
Minimum age to apply as a cashier for Atlanta Bread is 16 years old. The duties include but not limited to taking orders, answering customer’s queries, compute and record the transaction, issuing receipts, and maintain the cleanliness of workstation. Candidates must possess excellent customer service, proficiency in mathematics, and dependable.
Customer service candidates must possess a friendly and positive attitude, clear voice, and have excellent communication skills. Task and responsibilities include dealing with customers issues in a friendly manner and answering queries such as services and products offered. Applicants must be 16 years old and above to apply.
The shift supervisor task includes manage and operate various workstations, directing team members, implement cleanliness at the store, lead team member to follow operating guidelines. Candidates must be 18 years old and above to apply. Must have excellent leadership skills, organize, have an understanding of food quality and safety.
Atlanta Bread Job Application
Applicants can visit the Atlanta Bread Career to see job positions available. The site has various postings, just click the position you want and click on apply to be redirected to an online job application form. You can also download printable Atlanta Bread job application form, fill it in, find Atlanta Bread restaurant and hand it in to the store manager.
Atlanta Bread Job Interview Questions
- What is your experience in the food industry?
- What adjectives can you say about yourself?
- Can you tell an instance you helped someone in need?
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- Why should we hire you?
Atlanta Bread Job Benefits
- Offers a competitive salary
- Provides a casual working environment
- Medical Benefits
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Free meals during working hours
Is There Atlanta Bread Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Atlanta Bread is available in Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wisconsin - Locations might change in time as Atlanta Bread open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Atlanta Bread nearby? Find Atlanta Bread near you