Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips Facts
- Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips started its first store in Columbus in 1969. During its popularity in the 1970s, It has about 826 stores around the country.
- It is a seafood restaurant which serves fried seafood, chicken and chips. It has now become a tourist attraction, especially during the Lenten season.
- Currently, it has only seven remaining stores left: four in Ohio and three in New York with most of it are co-branded with Nathan’s Famous.
Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips Jobs
Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips offers a variety of job positions for those who want full-time or part-time jobs. Some of the available slots they offer are:
The minimum age requirement for applying as a cashier is 14 years old. The task includes taking orders, making change, and food assembly. Must be friendly, able to hustle and can work as a team. Must also possess excellent communication skill.
Assistant Manager duties which include engaging with customers to promote pleasant experience, training and developing team members, promoting employees and monitoring inventory. Candidate must be organized, dependable, has leadership skills, outgoing and can work well with a team. Applicants must be 17 years old and above to apply.
Relief Manager duties include training employees, serve food, interact with customers, do paperwork and cook food. Candidates must possess leadership skills, be willing to travel to different store locations and have excellent communication skills. Minimum age requirement must be 17 years old and above.
Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips Job Application
Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips has only seven locations available in which there are 3 in New York and 4 in Ohio. Applicants can visit their store and ask the manager for vacant slots in the store.
Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips Job Interview Questions
- Why do want to work at Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips?
- What can you tell me about yourself?
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- Do you have any experience?
- What are your strengths?
Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips Job Benefits
- Offers flexible working hours
- Promotion based on performance
- Discounted meals and free food during working hours
- Holidays off
Is There Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips Near Me?
Needs to find Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips nearby? Find Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips near you