- Arby’s is an American fast food sandwich restaurant chain with more than 3,300 locations as of 2017
- Arby’s begun in 1964 and was founded by Leroy and Forrest Raffel in Boardman, Ohio
Teen Jobs at Arby’s
Crew Members assist the management staff in operating the restaurant. This includes taking customers orders, preparing food made to order, and cleaning the dining room and all areas behind the counter.
This position offers the most flexibility in terms of working your own hours but requires a level of responsibility and desire to work hard. You have to be at least 15 years old to apply as Crew Members at Arby’s.
If you are 16 years old you can apply hourly work as Arby’s Shift Manager.
Shift Managers are responsible for assisting the General Manager and Assistant Manager with all facets of the successful operations for an Arby’s Restaurant; providing a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees; and supporting the General Manager and Assistant Manager with all aspects of generating sales and profit growth efficiently and effectively.
An Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting in the management of an Arby’s Restaurant towards the attainment of agreed-upon Company goals and profits. If you are 18 years old you have the opportunity to apply as Arby’s Assistant Manager.
Responsibilities include assisting the General Manager with all facets of the successful operations for one(1) Arby’s Restaurant; providing a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees; supporting the General Manager with all aspects in generating sales and profit growth efficiently and effectively; operating in accordance with Federal/State Laws.
Arby’s Job Application
Job postings are available on their official website. You can browse and apply for positions available by clicking here visiting Arby’s Career Page. Just type in the job title you’d like to apply for and what city you are located to find out the available positions around you.
Arby’s Job Interview Question
- What experience do you have?
- Why should we hire you?
- What would make you quit your job?
- What do you plan to do after graduating high school?
- How do you handle stressful situations?
Arby’s Job Benefits
- Arby’s offer employee 50% discount whether they are working or have their time off
- It offers a training program which is designed to develop communication and teamwork
- Have flexible working schedules
- Offers Medical, dental, vision and life insurance at a low cost
- Provides competitive pay
Is There Arby’s Near Me?
Needs to find Arby’s nearby? Find Arby’s near you