What facts should you know about Urban Outfitters?
- Urban Outfitters is an American multinational clothing corporation which has been described as bohemian, hipster, irreverent, stylish, kitschy, and retro
- Urban Outfitters first store was founded in 1970 by Richard Hayne, Judy Wicks, and Scott Belair in Philadelphia, PA
- The headquarter is in Philadelphia, PA
- There are more than 245 stores in 37 states and 2 districts across the USA
Teen Jobs at Urban Outfitters
What jobs teenagers can apply at Urban Outfitters
You are responsible to initiate conversation and interact with the customers to create an engaging shopping experience. You must know what current trends and products inspire them.
Your main duty is to wash and clean cooking equipment, tableware, pots, pans and dish-room. You must report any functional or mechanical problems of dish machine immediately.
Product Flow Team Leader
You are responsible to make efficient and effective decisions to maximize product receipt, placement, and replenishment following product flow policies and procedures of the company.
Urban Outfitters Job Application
How to apply jobs at Urban Outfitters as a teenager?Minimum age to work at Urban Outfitters (including Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, Vetri Family and BHLDN) is generally 18 years old. Their internship programs are intended for college students; while their summer internship usually takes place in Philadelphia, PA.
If you get accepted at Urban Outfitters outlets as a part-time sales associate just to get through school and makes some money until you do what you want to do else where, they may not pay much attention to your personal needs, however, if through your evaluations and behavior you exemplify your desire to grow within the company, it is promising that you will do so.
Urban Outfitters Job Interview Questions
- Recall a difficult situation you were put into and how did you overcome it?
- What trends are you really excited about this season?
- How would you describe UO?
- Tell me about your interest and hobbies?
- Why do you want to work for Urban Outfitters?
Urban Outfitters Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive 40% OFF everything including sale items
- There is a good 401K plan company contribution match 7%
- You have to wait six months for health insurance to be applied
- You will get a lot of extra perks like discounts to local concerts, gyms, or sporting events
Is There Urban Outfitters Near Me?
As of January, 2018 Urban Outfitters is available in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin - Locations might change in time as Urban Outfitters open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Urban Outfitters nearby? Find Urban Outfitters near you