What facts should you know about Ralph Lauren?
- Ralph Lauren, founder of Ralph Lauren Corporation, opened his first store in Beverly Hills, California, 1971
- The company’s headquarters is located in New York, New York
- There are more than 212 Ralph Lauren store locations spread in 41 states, Puerto Rico and District of Columbia
- Ralph Lauren first products were men’s ties but now it produces many kinds of clothes for men, women and children
Teen Jobs at Ralph Lauren
What jobs teenagers can apply at Ralph Lauren?
Your main responsibility is to monitor the flow of merchandise in and out of the stock area to the process of shipments and delivery. You must ensure the stock area is clean and organized, maintain the replenishment of merchandise supplies and display materials following the company procedures.
You are responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the store on all store operational shifts schedule. You are able to process product returns but not to execute employee purchases. You will maximize the store sales at all opportunities and provide direct supervision at sales associates as necessary.
You are the force team to reach the sales and profitability goals of the store. You will help the customers at fitting rooms by following all policies and procedures of the company. You must be able to clean, vacuum, size, fold, steam, replenish as daily routine jobs assigned by the Store Manager.
Ralph Lauren Job Application
How to apply jobs at Ralph Lauren as a teenager?
- Please visit Ralph Lauren Career page
- Choose Retail category, change the country to United States – the page will reload to show all available stores, then select a store and begin search
- Choose a job position and follow the link below the red font type to apply
Ralph Lauren Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to represent the Polo Ralph Lauren brand?
- Explain one time you were a leader?
- What was the last article you read?
- What is your salary rate?
- What’s your greatest weakness?
Ralph Lauren Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You have a flexible schedules so it’s easy to get time off for study
- You must be able to work even during holiday time
- There is paid time off for personal or sick time
- You will get 60 % off on special items and 30 % off for everything else